Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hair!!!!!!! HELP?

OOOkay i just turned sk8er/ emo and i would like 2 get my hair cut, but i dont know how!! i have long blond (not fake dyed ) hair wit a black and red peak-a-bo (under my blond is black and red) should i cut it short or keep it long???? i dont really wanna keep in da same, I WANNA CUT IT , but how short?????



PLZZZZ HELP!!!!!!



thankzzzz (pix would help 2!!!) (none from photo bucket tho i have looked there 100 times!!!!!)



Hair!!!!!!! HELP?

get a mind of your own and decide yourelf....maybe



Hair!!!!!!! HELP?

You just turned skater/emo?



Way to go, kiddo.



You are officially one of everyone else, I suppose.



But I guess you should keep it long and get side bangs...



Hair!!!!!!! HELP?

layer it bunches. but keep it kinda long.



Hair!!!!!!! HELP?

Cut the back super short and leave extra long bangs. think of "Posh" Beckham's hair but a lot more edgy. Longer bangs.



Hair!!!!!!! HELP?

im emo 2



my hair is naturally black haha



Hair!!!!!!! HELP?

you should really cut it short like up to your neck or so



Hair!!!!!!! HELP?

I second the poser-ness.



"sk8er"? Look at Avril Lavigne or whatever. Who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment