Sunday, August 2, 2009

How do I fix this: to much blond after highlights?

I did a pull thru cap highlight kit, and my husband pulled the back for me ! jhe obviously pulled thru to much hair because the back of my hair is all light blond and the front is med brown with highlights like I wanted. Bleach it all and dye it dark blond, lowlight the back? dye dark and rehighlight PLEASE HELP! i dont wanna fry my hair!



How do I fix this: to much blond after highlights?

Same thing happened to me, but I had cheetah spots. What you need to do is A) don't do anything yourself, especially bleach it. and B) go to a salon and have your hair dresser dye it a dark, dish-water blonde, and re highlight it. I did this and my hair wasn't fried, but to make sure don't blow dry your hair for a while, just let it hair dry, and only wash it every other day so it doesn't dry out.

No comments:

Post a Comment