Sunday, August 2, 2009

Help flame orange hair from bleach job :( can this be fixed?

I am trying to go from red hair to light blond. Just bleached my hair and not it is flaming orange. How soon can i bleach it again or what would take the orange out? Because i will not go in public till this is fixed. Please help any suggestions greatly appreciated.



Help flame orange hair from bleach job :( can this be fixed?

how dark is the orange?



go to your nearest beauty shop, like Sally's, and grab a purple-based toner. That will neutralize the orange and leave behind an ashy cool blond.



(you'll have to mix it with a developer, so if you don't already have a bottle of that, you'll have to pick up one too, preferably in a 30 or 40)



Help flame orange hair from bleach job :( can this be fixed?

The best is go to a salon and quick. You can damage your hair sooo bad. I went from brown to bleaching my hair blonde to dyeing it bright red the same day. My hair was like a wig. It was sooo dry and gross...I had to go to the salon to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment