Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hair problem?

i am 14 and My hair is dirty blond, and super curly. Everyone says my hair looks really nice during the summer especially, cuz i love swiming, and water makes my hair even more curly.



my problem is my color. Since my hair is dirty blond, i have streaks of every shade of blond and brown in my hair.



Alot of my hair is platinum blond streaks.



In the summer when i swim, the platinum blond streaks turn green from the chlorine in the pool.



Are there any hair products in stores that take the green out???



i tried Swimers shampoo, but it only dries out my hair.



any other products??



Hair problem?

just use a clarifying shampoo, it will dry your hair out. just make sure to use a good conditioner so it re-hydrates your hair and make the curls look silky again.



Hair problem?

you need to put conditioner in your hair and wear swim cap. i know, dorky, but if nothing else works, you gotta try it.



Hair problem?

Aloe rid by nexus helps summers hair



Hair problem?

well go to supercuts they have lots of stuff for your hair.



Hair problem?

Ha sweety,



Problem eh?



I would suggest using a 'silver shampoo'. Silver shampoos are formulated to help keep white hair 'white'. Believe it or not, white hair is just a stage of blonde hair. (the lightest) Since you mentioned platinum blonde, you are very close to white already.



Silver shampoo's are purple in color. They help by counteracting and removing any unwanted color from extremely light hair, and will restore the natural light colors to your hair without having to use something harsh. (Won't affect brown hair.)



My mom used to eat sweet potato's and her white hair would turn orange from the orange pigments found in sweet potato's.



Silver shampoos really do a great job, and you won't need conditioners as much, unless you have tangles in your hair and need to get them out.



I too have very curly hair in my nape area. (lower part of the back of the scalp) They get almost kinky. I would have a very hard time getting tangles out without conditioners!



Clarifying shampoos strip the hair and are very drying. Thats why I don't suggest using one but every so often. If you swim alot they are not a viable option.



You can ask me any hair care questions directly on my website.



http://www.lookgreat-loseweight-savemone...



Hair problem?

I have the same problem as you accept my hair is straight. my light blonde streaks and even the darker ones get green. My mom told me that before going swimming in a pool, you should wet your hair in a house sink or shower. that way, your hair will already be wet and the Chlorine(spelling?) wont soak into your hair. i havent tried it yet cuz its not summer, but my mom says it realy works..



Also, i know of a really good hair product to get the green out of your hair. it's paul mitchell. there are several types of this product. there is a special one for treating green hair. you can find it at almost any salon. Hope i helped. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment