Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blond girl?

hello,



I was walking to class one day at Cal poly Pomona in February 2000 when I noticed a blond girl with permed hair smiling at me. She looked at my T-shirt which had a Third eye Blind logo on it. We passed each other that day since I was late for class. Then on October 11, 2002 I was walking to the parking lot when I noticed the same girl looking at me. She gave me yes nod and then she smiled at me looking at my t-shirt again. I didnt pay any attention to her after that, but when I turned around to see her, she looked back at me and waited for me. I got scared and went to my car. But when I looked back she was gone. well, I havent seen her since then. How do I know she is interested in me or thinks I look good.



Blond girl?

Good luck finding another Third Eye Blind T-Shirt. You'll probably find the chick first. You could probably get a sympathy **** for the effort you put into that post. Go get laid son!!!



Blond girl?

20 months is a long time for someone to remember you by a t-shirt,third eye blind or not,I do not beleive you!!!



Blond girl?

It might have been a love at first sight or lust. Next time you see her, make sure you get enough courage to approach her and be you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment