Thursday, October 8, 2009

HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

How do i fix my hair? The top is gone bright orangey (my regrowth from previous dyes, the colour growing back was ash blond/brown which is about 3 1/2 inches... and my hair is only twice that length), and the rest is a mucky brown!! My hair I think is had all that it can take, cos it feels all yuck and not smooth anymore and damaged... The hair colour I had was black..... I want my hair to be extremely blond, but cos my hair feels yuck and all im not sure if i should continue with the bleaching.. (a hairdresser at Rodney Wayne suggested I dye my hair a light brown, so the bleach wouldnt turn as orange from all the black adn it would be easier to get the colour i want.. I guess it was crap advice).



Should I bleach it? Or dye it a brown colour to hide the orangeness and get rid of the mucky brown?



HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

it's up to you really, if you want to try and continue turning it blonde.I would suggest that your best bet would be to go to a salon and get it done properly, because turning black hair into blonde is a ****** and a half.



Trust me, I've done it myself, at home.



If you still want to go blonde, wait maybe a week or so, and every day condition your hair like crazy, use lots of olive oil.



Then bleach your hair again, but only bleach the sections that are still a dark color. Once your hair becomes an orange-y color, go and buy a purple-based toner from your nearest beauty store, like Sallys.



This toner will take out the orange/red color from your hair, leaving it an ashy blonde.



Feel free to email me with more questions. I do my own hair at home all the time.



HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

Maybe try a professional hairstylist who can help correct the color????



HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

Go to a professional, every time I do mine myself it turns an ugly Orange...sometimes you just need a Hairdresser! :)



HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

Day 1 Do a hot oil treatment



Day 2 Use Ion deep conditioner



Day 3 Bleach hair with Beach blonde dye and deep condition with Ion.



If hair still isn't the color you want, repeat.



HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

I've dyed my hair blonde from black, and it goes turn orange. What I would do is dye it brown and wait for 2 or 5 weeks to dye it again, so its not such a big change [black to bleach blonde]. And it doesnt make you have to keep the dye for the bleach blonde in longer, and its easlier to get the color. Oh and wouldnt harm your hair like it would to leave it in longer.



HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

YOU MUST GO TO A SALON!! I have done this to my hair, and kept trying, my hair started breaking off, you should consult a professional ASAP and start getting some deep conditioning treatments in the meantime to restor your hair. Do not go to that person you did before, simply dying over will be bad.



HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

At this point, don't try to go blonde because to get an even result you will need to lift out the pigments in your hair %26amp; then dye your hair to the desired shade of blond. It sounds like your hair can't take much more.



I vote for going light brown %26amp; having it done @ a salon. Single process hair coloring runs about $60 but may cost more because of your hair's current condition.



If you decide to DIY - do a test on a small, lengthwise section of hair so you can see how the color takes over the entire range of colors. Then if you're please w/ the results go a head. Buy 2 kits %26amp; keep the receipt just in case you decide to return the unused kit. Doing a test will be well worth the time %26amp; effort. If you don't like the results %26amp; need a professional - you won't have nearly as much damage. If you like the results, you can be more confident about doing your entire head of hair.



Good luck!



HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

It sounds as if you have just about chemically destroyed your existing hairs, and at the rate you've been going, you could well have even damaged the roots. If I had ever done that to my hair, I think I would have it all shaved off and hope and pray I had some of it grow back halfway normal. I think it would be absolutely crazy to slosh any more chemicals on your head to be absorbed through the scalp and into the hair follicles. For goodness sakes, give them a chance to recover from their nuking.



HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

First of all, a brown color won't cover up the orangey-ness of your hair. I have been licensed to do hair for 16 years now and have seen many people do this kind of thing to their hair and come in and want it fixed. It takes a lot of time and a lot of work so you pay a lot of money to have it professionally fixed. One mistake you made was taking the bleach off your hair when it did turn orange because in the process of removing the black pigment from your hair, it actually has to go through levels of color before it gets to blonde. It will go from black to a red to an orange to a yellow and finally to white blonde. To remove black hair color is a pain in the butt because the process tends to damage hair to hell. Especially hair that has been done over and over again. Your hair probably feels sticky when its wet and stretches really far if its tangly when you wash it, right? That is a sign of damage. No hot oil or deep conditioning is ever going to be able to fix that. It will have to be cut off. If you want to keep going toward your blonde goal, you need to use on the scalp bleach and use a hooded hair dryer, like the ones in the salon, because to get rid of the darkness and orange color you need to open the cuticle layer of your hair and release the pigment that is already there and you need to use heat to get passed the orange level. After you get the blonde done at the root/newgrowth area that you want, then you could use the same bleach and do the ends of your hair. Don't do both parts of your hair at the same time for the simple fact that the root area of your hair will process faster just because of the heat that is put off from your head. Feel free to email me if you want to know more. Good luck



HELP! Im trying to dye my hair blonde?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for * Hair Dyeing Tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment