Thursday, October 8, 2009

Manic Panic and Brass Blond Highlights?

I recently got highlights on my hair since three weeks ago.



I have naturally black hair and my highlights are blond and brassy orange. (but more blond-ish)



I just want to know



what colour of manic panic would show up more on my highlights?



(I'm looking for a pink or blue colour)



and do you know any product to remove the brass on my blond streaks?



Manic Panic and Brass Blond Highlights?

pink would work better because otherwise the blue will go green ,



using toner will help take away the brassy yellow colour ,



I wouldn't recommend manic panic ,



it washes out very quick or turns a weird colour ,



special effects is much better



Manic Panic and Brass Blond Highlights?

Whenever I have bleached my hair I have always bought that little tube of purple stuff to mix in with it. You can buy it at any beauty supply store. However, I am not sure if it will work now that it has been 3 weeks.



I personally think that brassy highlights look better on really dark haired people.



Now, about the Manic Panic....With black hair I think you should go with the blue it would look the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment