Thursday, October 8, 2009

Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Question?

I currently have medium blonde hair with natural blonde hightlights. My hair is usually a little darker than this, but I used a product called sun-in to make it lighter. Now my hair is medium blonde but it kind of has an orangey tint to it. Can I use a semi-permanent hair dye like Clairol Natural Instincts to make my hair blonder and not so orange? And once the dye fades away, will it totally go back to my original color or my lighter color from the sun-in product?



Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Question?

if the sun-in product goes away with the dye then it will go back to your natural hair color. you can try using a non permanent hair dye first in case it doesn't work or you don't like it. the sun-in thingy could have faded a little, making your hair orangish. or sometimes after a while some hair dyes become kind of a different color. btw the dye will make your hair blonder but be sure to choose the right color!

No comments:

Post a Comment