Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Project.?

I am doing a project for school on hair, i am trying to find out the statistics of hair colors, like how many people have red, brown, blond, or black natural hair color in the world, or how many people dye their hair. Where could I find this information? I have looked everywhere and can not find it anywhere.



Hair Project.?

I say start a survey on Yahoo Answers, under the poll part. I myself have medium brown hair, naturally, but in the summer it lightens to a reddish color.



Hair Project.?

google, yahoo



Hair Project.?

agree w/ the first answer



Hair Project.?

I think most people have darker hair color since it's more dominant than blonde or red hair color. But I did find a good link for you, it has the break down for hair color and genetics of hair color. I hope it helps:



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_color



I also agree with the first answer you can always do your own poll and then compare it to some research done on the subject.



I have brown hair.



Hair Project.?

well, you can start now, hehe, my hair is black. im sorry does that count? go to google



Hair Project.?

i agree with the first answer, make a poll on yahoo answers. so this way you know the true answers.



Hair Project.?

ask ur mum

No comments:

Post a Comment