Thursday, October 8, 2009

Lightning my hair...best way?

My natural hair is a dark blond, and I have been dying it dark brown for years, Now I'm wanting to get back to a dark blond with as little damage as possible so I can let my hair grow, what would be the best option outside of a salon?



Lightning my hair...best way?

since you've been dying your hair darker for years it's going to be very difficult to remove without bleaching it.



my advice is to slowly go lighter, like next time you dye your hair dye it brown, then light brown, then dark blond.



also try mixing around 1 tablespoon of baking soda with your shampoo and wash your hair out with it and you should see the hair dye just wash out



=]



Lightning my hair...best way?

get a hair dye with no ammonia =]

No comments:

Post a Comment