Thursday, July 30, 2009

Does Sun Harvest have a relaxed hair policy for employees?

Is there anyone out there who's worked for Sun Harvest(or Whole Foods) while sporting some crazy hair? I don't consider mine that out-there, but I've been told not many employers will accept me. I have a reddish-blond mohawk and the hair on my sides I've grown back out to an inch to look less severe (though I hate it, I can't stand it being longer than stubble, so if I could shave it again, great), and most of the time, I flop it over to the side, so it looks pretty innocent. I just think, maybe the Sun Harvest guys are some open-minded hippies who won't care? Any other suggested businesses with relaxed hair policies would be great too.



Does Sun Harvest have a relaxed hair policy for employees?

to work in food processing or manufacturing, you will end up covering your hair while working for contamination reasons. You will not enjoy much of hair style in that job

No comments:

Post a Comment