Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What is the best "at home" hair dye?

I wanted to know if anyone has any suggestions for a good "at home" permanent hair color that works well. I have dyed my hair a couple times within the past 6-7 months. I used L'Oreal Preference Permanent Hair Color in Medium Brown, my natural hair color is a dark blond. I love the color right after I dye it but then as soon as a wash it it starts to get lighter. I'm a college student so I can't afford to get my hair dyed in a salon. So any suggestions on what kind of dye works the best??



What is the best "at home" hair dye?

Have you heard of Henna/Mehendi? It is a natural Indian hair dye that colors your hair, giving your hair a reddish hue.



What is the best "at home" hair dye?

I liked the Loreal Preference and Loreal Feria brands, but toward the end of dying my hair I started using Natural Instincts. Don't wash your hair for a minimum of 24 hours after you dye it. Some will wash out the first time, but if you did it right, it should not happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment