Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have long hair and i am wondering what to do with it!?

it goes down to my chest (bottom of my bra) it has layering but not much, the shortest is a few inches past my shoulder so it is blended so much you can hardly tell



I have bangs but i hate them! they were back from august so now they are at the end of my nose (but only when i pull on them)



my hair is a natural medium blond..has some goldish tones in it but its a little bit blonder becuase of highlights i got about a year ago...but i used blond color not bleach (bleach started to ruin my hair!



i want either long sexy hair or funky short hair....



since im about six foot, can i pull of even longer hair? how about going dark-medium brown? would that look alright on a pale-pink skin?



I have long hair and i am wondering what to do with it!?

Sounds like you have my hair! I have light brown hair with blonde highlights, and it's about the same length as yours. My bangs go down to my nose, it just give them an off-center part and put a light hairspray on them so they stay out of my face. For the body of my hair, I use a fat curling brush and blow dry the ends UP, it doesn't flip, it gives it a nice curl at the ends. I always get compliments on my hair. Try that out and see how you like it.



I have long hair and i am wondering what to do with it!?

You would look great with LIGHT-medium brown since your skin tone is pale. You can add in blond streaks or highlights to your hair. Since you have bangs, why dont you cut them into side bangs. You hair length is perfect so dont fuss about it. You might wanna cut layers though.

No comments:

Post a Comment