Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do I get the colour out of my hair?

I have been dying my hair permanent blond for 3 years now and want the colour out, can I do this without going to the hairdressers??



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

you cant get it out but, you can change the colour of your hair to possibly something smiler to your natural, but first you will have to add red pigmentation on to your blonde, (this is so any colour you apply holds as bleaching or blonde hair takes the pigmentation out of the hair follicle) then you will be able to apply the colour of your chose.. you can do this at home but its seriously best left up to the experts so you don't end up with a disaster. that way you will have it right the first time %26amp; it will be worth the $$. good luck.



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

Simply cut off your head. Start by purchasing a medium sized axe. Then, take it in to a professional sharpener to get it razor sharp. Then, go the bank and take out all your money, find a person that will chop your head off for the money and commence in the chopping of the head. The color should come out of your hair within 72 hours. good luck, Jack



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

sure, haven't you seen those comercials with Walt "Clyde" Frasier?



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

Once you have bleached your hair you cannot remove the color,Either let the color grow out,or put a dark dye over the blond color.It is best to get id sorted at the hair salon



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

i would go 2 the hairdressers as you have had bleach on your hair 4 so long its a bit tricky do u want to dye your hair brown if so defo go the hairdressers when i dyed my hair brown from blond it went green so defo go 2 the hairdressers



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

Cannot get out color but it grow to be out and you can't dye it for more.



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

cut your hair or chemotherapy



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

You will have to re-colour your hair back to your natural colour or some other colour to remove the blond. You could get a home colouring kit that you buy in the shops, but to be honest, its probably best to go to a hairdresser to get it done professionally as they will be experts on such a dramatic colour change.



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

Hi



Yes you could do it at home but only if you were prepared to go very dark brown or even black..any other colours i.e light brown I assume will go reddy..but not nice reddy lol good luck!! to avoid mistakes i would go to the hairdressers but it will be time consuming and costly. I have dyed a friends hair from bleach blonde to black and it was fine :))



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

You can do it yourself, with the permanent dye like Nice and Easy. Only problem there is that it will take a couple of treatments to get the colour right. The best thing to do is go to a salon for the first time and get it done properly, and then maintain your colour yourself at home.



I am a natural blond and every now and then dye my hair Auburn. I go to the salon for the first change, and then maintain with Nice %26amp; Easy. If I want to go back to my blond, I do it the same way. At the end of the day, it will cost you alot less this way, and you KNOW it looks good.



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

yes,you can use the ones they sell at pharmacies or supermarkets,but don't go drastic,use something which is near your natural hair color so that when you hair grows out,it will not be very obvious.just follow the instructions very well.



How do I get the colour out of my hair?

Your can go to a hair salon and have it stripped.



They strip your colour off, to the natural colour i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment