Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Long red hair, yes or no?

ok i asked a similar question, but without the specifics.



I have brown eyes, long strawberry blond-orange-red like hair. Its not frizzy, and its strait, with waves at the bottom. Is this good or bad??



I have gotton mixed answers. Alot of people tell me im a ginger in a bad way because i also have some freckles, and I need to cut it. And alot of people tell me my hair is amazing.



I dont have split ends, or anything bad like that, I keep telling myself that they are just being mean, but i dont know. Is red hair gross?



Long red hair, yes or no?

Red hair is hot. End of story. Anyone that has split ends, or frizzy won't look attractive.



Fact of the matter is with hair it is more about hygiene, but a woman with long sexy hair no matter what the color is is a plus in my book.



Red hair is just an extra bonus.



Long red hair, yes or no?

That kind of hair sounds beautiful



Long red hair, yes or no?

well, i wouldnt know, because i have long, straight/wavy black hair, and very dark skin with no freckles, but i would say that u look good anyways, because you are just you. ya know? dont listen to the haters. k? rock ur long hair and ur skin like ur supposed to.



Long red hair, yes or no?

It's sounds like good hair. Is it thick? shiny? those can be fixed if it isn't. Plus you can use makeup (liquid foundation would be best, with blush on top) to cover up the freckles if you don't like them. Red hair is beautiful, NOT GROSS!!!



Long red hair, yes or no?

Red hair is not gross at all! Who cares about what people say! Red hair is unique and you are lucky to have it. Not very many people can say that they have natural red hair. I have natural curly hair and I always got mixed opinions about it too(especially from guys). But I learned to love my hair. Its what makes you different from everybody else!



Long red hair, yes or no?

No way girl. Red hair is sexy...especially the way u tellin us, red straight hair, no split ends..



WOW any girls dream come true...



Thrs no way in da world u gona cut em just cuz sum jealous bitches tellin u stuff!!!



Naaa aaah....girl stick wid ths color, its hot and one of the DEFFINATELY IN colors for summer!!



Gud luck..and follow ur heart!!!



Long red hair, yes or no?

Girl don't listen to any negativity on here. It is not common to see alot of redheads so that is what makes you that much more beautiful! I have brown hair with a red tint and freckles and I get compliments all the time and as I've gotten older I love being who I am so I hope you do to red hair and all!



Long red hair, yes or no?

Sounds beautiful to me....You have to be gorgeous...Freckles are also sexy...I would love to see a pic.



Don't change a thing.



Long red hair, yes or no?

They're just jealous. It sounds like you have gorgeous hair so don't listen to them.



Long red hair, yes or no?

Its not gross at all! Gross would just be someone's opinion. I think your hair sounds really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment