Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hair help!!??!?

I am 13, I have blond wavy-ish hair cut in long layers with the shortest layer at my shoulder and the longest one going just past it. I usually pull it up in a ponytail or just leave it down. I really wanna do something to spice up my look. Please help! Pictures, styles, haircuts, products, ANYTHING!



Hair help!!??!?

Try to vary what you do with your hair. Like one day straiten it and the next braid it or put it up in a cute updo. I personally like longer hair with tapered bangs because you can do so much with it. I have wavy dirty blond hair and I often do pigtails, buns, maryjanes, ponytials, or just leave it down. You should get a bunch of hair accesories such a berettes, headbands and flowers. I am considering putting red highlites in my bangs but I'm not sure yet. Just read magazines and stuff and I'm sure you'll find hot hairstyles that'll look good on ya!



Hair help!!??!?

try braiding and then undo the braids



Hair help!!??!?

you can curl your hair with a hair curler



Hair help!!??!?

Stick straight hair with layers looks hot! I have hair like yours, and the layers give it spice when straightened. btw, dont part it down the middle!



good luck



Hair help!!??!?

try a crimp using a crimping iron



Hair help!!??!?

well, you can curl it



straighten it



put it in a bun



braid it



put it half up and half down



Hair help!!??!?

http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



Hair help!!??!?

Try washing and conditioning your hair then while its wet braid it either in two braids or one. Then leave them in all night (while you sleep) and take them out in the morning. It should make your hair curly and you don't even have to curl it.

No comments:

Post a Comment